Hero Image

Sustainability
at the heart

The Global Green Connect (GGC) integrated sustainability network combines consulting, academy, and social enterprise to support profit for purpose.

Our story
Our promise

Authentic and practical sustainability solutions for long-term success

We help businesses to embed sustainability into the core of their operations. We work with you to ensure sustainability compliance has a positive impact on people and the planet.

Sustainability consulting

Expert sustainability practitioners tailor practical, proven sustainability strategies and solutions to drive business innovation, growth and profitability.

Know more

Sustainability academy

Global Green Connect Academy’s accredited sustainability training programmes support many career and business opportunities.

Programmes

Social enterprise

Global Green Economic Foundation (GGEF) is a purpose-driven social enterprise headquartered in Singapore, supporting innovation, sustainability and leadership since 2013.

Visit the GGEF website
Global Green Connect supports CDL, the first real estate company to launch the SME supplier Queen Bee Programme in Singapore!
Press Release

GGC supports CDL, the first real estate company to launch the SME Supplier Queen Bee Programme in Singapore!

This initiative aims to empower City Developments Limited (CDL)’s selected 100 SME suppliers with carbon reduction capabilities. GGC, alongside carbon accounting IT solution providers, ESGTech and STACS will be helping these SMEs measure their carbon emissions, develop tailored decarbonisation roadmaps, and implement GHG reduction targets.

The Queen Bee Project is supported by Enterprise Singapore with 70% of the qualifying programme cost per participating SME supplier and DBS Bank to finance the remaining 30% to these qualified SME suppliers.

City Development Limited (CDL) SME Supplier Queen Bee Programme

Leveraging CDL’s sustainability leadership and expertise, this programme aims to empower CDL’s selected 100 local SME suppliers to embark on their decarbonisation journey by enhancing their ability in carbon accounting and reporting. Supported by Enterprise Singapore, with 70% of the qualifying programme cost per participating SME supplier, and DBS Bank financing the remaining 30%.

Learn more

Enterprise Singapore Transport & Logistics Sustainability Roadmap Development Programme

A comprehensive blueprint designed to empower Singapore Transport & Logistics SMEs to ensure sustainability compliance, fortify against changing ESG landscapes, unlock unparalleled growth, and seize new opportunities.

Learn more
TESTIMONIAL

What others say

Global Green Connect’s service stands out for its exceptional quality. The team provided invaluable guidance throughout the entire process of integrating ESG into our brand and products. What truly sets them apart is their team's profound understanding of both sustainability and business, a distinctive feature that distinguishes them from other consulting firms.

Juliana Lam, Founder & Managing Director - Julius Group

More client comments
PARTNERS

Our trusted network partners

Sharing

Latest news